Office Professional Plus on a Monthly Subscription
Microsoft® Office Professional Plus for Office 365 includes all the same applications that are available in the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 enterprise licence. An Office Professional Plus Subscription is included in Office 365 E3 and E4 Plans or is available on its own.
What is Office Professional Plus?
With Office Professional Plus, you get the latest version of Microsoft Office applications, seamlessly connected and delivered with cloud services, enabling you to access documents, email, and calendars from your PC. In addition, subscribing to Office Professional Plus through Office 365 includes Office Web Apps—online companions to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel®, Microsoft PowerPoint®, and Microsoft OneNote®—which let users review and make minor edits to documents directly from a browser.
The flexible pay-as-you-go, per-user licensing of Office Professional Plus is available as part of Office 365 and provides you with great purchasing flexibility. As a subscription to Office Professional Plus is licensed to an individual not a computer each of your users can install the suite on up to five computers. There’s no need to buy a new licence for Microsoft Office when you replace a PC.
- Microsoft® Word – For creating compelling business documents
- Microsoft® Excel – Working with numbers
- Microsoft® PowerPoint – When you need to deliver that killer presentation
- Microsoft® Outlook – Stay organised with email, calendar, contacts tasks and notes
- Microsoft® OneNote – The Digital Notebook that provides a single place to gather and organise information in your life
- Microsoft® Publisher – Create professional quality newsletters, brochures and more
- Microsoft® Access – Manage data in your business
- Microsoft® InfoPath – Build electronic forms to improve business workflows and eliminate paperwork
- Microsoft® OneDrive for Business – Provides anytime, any place offline access to your important SharePoint documents
- Microsoft® Lync – Connect with people in new ways using Instant Messaging, Audio, Video and more
For further information on the functionality of individual components of Office 365 please refer to the Office 365 for Enterprise Service Descriptions